Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Beloved Family

Today,I gonna talk about my family and This day,i gonna speak english because I want to improve my english.
(Show Off).


This Is My Beloved Mother And Father.My Mother's Name Noresah And My Father's Name Azman.They Always Take Care Of Me And My Brotherhood.They Are Totaly Funny But My Father Are The Funniest People In The World.He Always Make Me Laugh.HaHaHaHaHa.My Mother,She Is A Good Cooker.I Totaly Love Her Cook.It's Totaly Delicious.


This Is My Oldest Brother.His Name Adib.He Is The Tallest And The Handsome In Our Family But I Always Fight With Him Because He Always Make Me Angry.He Totaly Piece Of Junk.HaHaHaHa...XD.
Another Thing I Want To Talk About Him,He Is The Mysterious Man.He Like To Talk With HimSelf But He Not Crazy.He Just Lonely


This My Second Brother.His Name Iqbal.He Is Stylish Brother.He Like To Eat But His Fat Just Stay Normal.He Don't Like Been Force Like Me(Show Off Again).He Don't Like His Hair Been Cut.My Mother Always Told Him To Cut His Hair But He Don't take It Serious.

2 comments:

  1. Salam Ili..,

    your english not bad.., I think better then me but U must always use it to improve become more better....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wslm ayah...

    Thnx..Ayh Pon Ape Kurangnye

    ReplyDelete