Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Last Exam(Part 1)

Yesterday,I had examination...I was totaly scared and nervous...Btw...I need to relax and it was assembly that time...Then,All pupils expect form 3 need to go to their own class...I take a time to read the novel..The title was Kasut Kelopak Jantung...Then,Puan Azura came and bring with our first exam paper..BM paper 1...I totaly confused..At no. 4 question..FUUUUUU...After that,I with my friends went to canteen to eat some food..After that I have second paper...It was totaly F**king hard...I scared i cant get A

1 comment:

  1. Assalamualaikum Adli,

    If you not prepare for your exam that sure U cant get A for that paper... nothing you can get if you cant get A for all paper...I`m promise RM 10 for every A you get...

    Anyway I try your best for your final semester exam and I always pray for your exam...

    A very best of luck for your exam... hope you get best result...Insyaallah...aaminnn..

    ReplyDelete